COMPETITION: A Mini-Mystery Contest!

To ring in the new year, I'm trying some interactive stuff with my blog.

For starters, I'm launching a Mini-Mystery contest at my blog on Monday, January 7th! I'm giving away a $10 gift card each week plus a grand prize at the end of the contest! Stop by and check out the blog!


Rebecca Benston

Benston Writes

Romantic Suspense and much more!
[Benston Blogs]


Sassy Brit
"The Inside Story" as told by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
Lively and Spirited Reviews

Sassy's Bio

"Joining authors and readers together..."
Receive TWO free ebooks, upon joining the AR Yahoo group! Details in the sidebar on the right!
Technorati Categories:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)