BOOK EXCERPT: - DEE DAWNING - FORTUNE COOKIES - CONTENT: ADULT RATED - Alternative-Read.com

BOOK EXCERPT: - DEE DAWNING - FORTUNE COOKIES - CONTENT: ADULT RATED

Here's another two-fer excerpts. One for my erotic chick-lit, Fortune Cookies and one for my upcoming erotic, contemporary novel, Getting Naked at the Hilton. Between the two is another review excerpt from one of the many reviews on Fortune Cookies.

And please visit my web or myspace page.

Fortune Cookies It's a Hoot!

Excerpt from Chapter Two


Shortly before they finished lunch, a rainstorm began. The rainfall caught both of them without an umbrella. They said goodbye in the entry of the restaurant, then Beverly started to run back to the studio. Jill had an assignment to complete, so she sat down at the nearby bus stop to wait for a bus. She felt lucky because it was covered, which kept the rain off her, but that lasted only until Chad showed up.

Jill sat there, reading a Danielle Steele paperback, waiting for the bus, when without warning; she was swamped by a wave of cool rainwater. She and Danielle Steele were both soaked. Nothing was spared. Not even her hair. Shocked, she glanced up and glimpsed a red Corvette rounding the corner. She noticed the silhouette of a man and cursed his stupidity under her breath. Now, she was going to have to either take a cab home, or go buy a new outfit, which she'd have to charge since she'd just been paid and was already broke, as usual.
She saw a Checker Cab approaching and got up to wave, when the same Corvette cut the cab off, and pulled alongside the curb. The driver leaned over, after rolling down the window. His friendly blue eyes twinkled, and he flashed her, the friendliest smile she'd seen in years. He was very apologetic. "I'm so sorry, ma'am. I wasn't thinking, and I drenched you before I realized it. I feel so bad. Please, can I take you somewhere to dry off?"
His voice, a rich baritone, had a western drawl. She told him bluntly, "Thanks, but I think you've caused enough damage."

"Say, aren't you that TV reporter? Ah . . . don't tell me. Jill. That's it! Jill Sinclair. You are re-e-ally good. I can see you're getting cold. Please, let me take you somewhere to change or at least warm up. At least take this Kleenex and dab your eyes. Your mascara is running."
Jill suspected he was looking at her breasts when he said she was getting cold. Sneaking a peek, as she accepted the tissue, she realized her nipples were showing through her wet blouse and bra, and that wasn't all. She was beginning to feel warm and tingly. She didn't really have time to think about the ramifications of this sensation, because the scheduled bus pulled up and started to honk at the Corvette, which was blocking the passenger loading zone. Smiling, Chad was waving for her to join him but she was worried. She didn't know Chad . He could have been a Ted Bundy acolyte. The bus's horn kept blaring and Chad started to pull away slowly. He gave her a smile, and shrugged, as if saying, what am I supposed to do? Jill had a good feeling about him, so she made a foolish move, she ran for the slow moving Corvette, and hopped in. Thus began her life altering experience.

Once inside, he gave her a warm ear-to-ear smile and with his rich voice, introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Chad Conroy." Chad not only had an angelic face, he was lean and well muscled. What else would you expect from someone named Chad ? She studied him as he drove, admiring what she saw, while guarding against any false move from him. Chad reached behind his seat, pulled out a large sweater, and handed it to her. "Here, you might want to put this on and pull your wet blouse off, so you don't catch cold." Chad 's sandy brown hair was a little disheveled. As his bright blue eyes took in Jill's essence, she noticed that when he smiled, which was a lot, a dimple showed in each cheek. Jill couldn't tell how tall he was in his sports car but she guessed six feet. Taking Chad 's advice, she removed her blouse and bra under the sweater.
"Where would you like to go?" She knew it didn't make sense but she was reluctant tell him where she lived. However, she was willing to go back to his apartment so she could dry off.
"Do you live far?" Jill didn't know what he was thinking, but his dimples were the size of quarters when he smiled.

Remember Fortune Cookies at www.eXtasybooks.com. It's romantic it's funny and it's damned sexy.


Fortune Cookies. It's a Hoot!

Fortune Cookie Review Excerpt

Dee Dawning has a gifted imagination, which shines through this rather convoluted plot. Her five main characters (the four ladies and Eddie Chang) and the numerous men who become involved in the story are well delineated. The dialogue is snappy and the sensuality sizzles, and often. Readers looking for a hot erotic story with an unusual paranormal tilt in a contemporary setting will really enjoy Fortune Cookies.
Frost
Two Lips Reviews


Coming Soon, A must read!



Getting Naked at the Hilton

Excerpt Two (partially edited)

Situated on the Strip south of Circus Circus Hotel, Pussy Cats was the in club of the moment. Its ultra modern stainless steel motif catered to the beautiful people of Vegas and adventurous, well-heeled tourists. The drinks were expensive, the music loud, the mood seductively dark and the women…As always, the women were hot! But none that night hotter than Rachel Cooke.
Gyrating with the best of them to the sexy rhythm driven beat, Rachel in her scanty attire with her lissome, sexy frame was a show within a show on Pussy Cat's dance floor. Drinking in her marvelous undulating form, visions of her transferring those sexy dance moves with my cock buried in her, teased my brain. Goddamn! Can she move. I'll bet she's a fucking nympho in the sack


The only thing preventing my libido from tenting my pants was the energy I was expending keeping up with Rachel's wild moves. Out of breath and near passing out from exertion, the ending of the third heart pumping, high tempo dance number was going to be the death of me. And then, salvation. Taking pity on the sweaty dancers, the band played a slow song.
A frenzy of excitement settled in the pit of my stomach as I trapped the hot little minx in my arms. Damn, she felt good, as she wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled in close. A few inches below me in height, everything seemed to line up to erotic advantage.
Cradled against my thighs, her breasts against my chest, the music created a sensual rhythm that no longer moved our feet but swayed our bodies tighter together. She nestled in even closer and my erection surged between us. I slid my hands down and grasped her shapely ass, feeling the seams of her skimpy panties through the flimsy fabric of her mini-skirt. She exuded sex—raw sex. I was hard as a hammer and with the subtlest of movements, pressed it into her abdomen to feel her response. She pressed back. Oh, yeah!
Feminine hands slid from my back and moved around to my chest. For a few seconds they rested on my upper chest and she snuggled her pretty face into the crook of my neck, but as I continued to press my hard groin into her, and squeeze her buttocks, her right hand moved up behind my neck. Long graceful fingers pulled my face toward her upturned lips and as our mouths clashed, I nibbled on her warm, pliant lips. A charge of voltage ran clear to my toes as her tongue parted my lips and brushed across my teeth. She was the aggressor and I the all too willing recipient. A groan escaped me as her greedy tongue darted in and she responded to my grinding hardness by matching my thrusts and pushing her hot pussy into my rigid cock. My body was shaking, boiling up and on the verge of losing control. Carol never affected me this way. Damn, I want what she's offering! This pretty piece of flesh must be mine!

Fortune Cookies, available now and Getting Naked at the Hilton, available soon from eXtasy Books

Dee Dawning
Erotic-romance for the naughty streak in all of us.


http://deedawning.millenniumpromotion.com
http://wwwmyspace.com/dedawning
http://deedawning.wordpress.com/
http://eroticmusings.blogspot.com/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sassy Brit

Sassy's Bio
Alternative-Read.com


MyBlogLog.com
http://www.shelfari.com/SassyBrit
http://www.myspace.com/sassy_brit
http://www.authorsden.com/sassybrit
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/sazzychattysassy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uk_reviewer/
http://www.facebook.com/p/Sassy_Brit/528982626

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Technorati Categories:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join in with the fun!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"The Inside Story" as told by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
Lively and Spirited Reviews
"Joining authors and readers together..."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Click to join An_Alternative_Read

Receive TWO free ebooks, upon joining!

Degrees of Sickness by Sharon Maria Bidwell, (not available elsewhere) and The Scythian Stone by Jon F. Baxley
will be yours free to keep upon joining our Yahoo group!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

BOOK EXCERPT: - DEE DAWNING - FORTUNE COOKIES - CONTENT: ADULT RATED BOOK EXCERPT: - DEE DAWNING - FORTUNE COOKIES - CONTENT: ADULT RATED Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 6:44 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.