NEW RELEASES: Check Out The New Releases From Dark Eden Press! - Alternative-Read.com

NEW RELEASES: Check Out The New Releases From Dark Eden Press!


Are you tired of closed curtain love scenes? You want to see non-vanilla sex?
Are you into Gay/Lesbian love? Do you want something Synn-fully delicious yet
non-fatening? Well Then come to www.darkedenpress.com and let all your most
hidden fantasies free.........


While you're there, be sure to check out our fabulous new look! Also, please feel free to join in on the fun and frolic to be had in our yahoo chat group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/darkedenpress/

And don't forget to friend us on Myspace! http://www.myspace.com/darkedenpress

Check out the blurbs for our newest books and fill up the coming blustery nights of October with hot steamy stories to help keep you warm!

**************
Title - Appetite For Lust
Author - Collette Thomas
Release Date - September 28, 2007
Cover Artist - Missy Sue Hanson
Genre - Contemporary
Heat Level - Erotic
Word Count - 20,000
Price - $3.50

Clarissa Casale and Sebastian Fortier, two Master Chefs both have shows airing on the food network. Clarissa and Sebastian were once lovers who worked together in Sebastian's father's restaurant. Sebastian had Clarissa fired because of a careless error that lost them an important client. Clarissa worked her way back up that culinary ladder where her cooking show now rivals Sebastian's for top TV ratings.

Find out what happens when each begins to communicate and in the process discover a fascinating world has opened up to them in the form of no-holds-barred kinky sex games.

Excerpt:

The melodic ring of the doorbell broke through strains of Michael Bolton's "When a Man Loves a Woman." Sebastian walked over and slowly opened the door. She stood there, holding a filled basket of gourmet goodies. The tailored black leather jacket he knew was pricey even for a Master Chef's earnings, the real thing and not sold in adult video stores just for effect. She wore sexy stiletto heeled boots that made her several inches taller than her five foot three height. Despite the spikes, she still had to look up at him, her eyes unflinching. Sebastian sensed an underlying vulnerability that reminded him how well he had once known this woman. Or thought he knew her. A lump formed inside his throat, making him swallow hard.

Her hair was pulled up into a sassy dark ponytail, giving her a youthful appearance. Long soft bangs framed the delicate features of her face. Her eyes so large, the thick lush lashes gave them a natural come hither look.

They would capture the pleasure and contain it within the act of sheer lust. He knew they both would have an appetite for it. Each would meet the other's pure physical need, because they were now more than willing to explore, experiment, entertain until they played this game out to the end.

***********
Title - Siempre Mia: The Point of Distraction
Author -Cindy Jacks
Release Date - September 28, 2007
Cover Artist - Missy Sue Hanson
Genre - Contemporary
Heat Level - Erotic
Word Count - 6,053
Price - $2.50

Ana Welsh, a thirty-something business woman who never wants for male attention, prepares for a rendezvous with one of her favorite distractions: a Puerto Rican rap star. Miguel is young, wild, hot, and knows well how to give a woman pleasure. Together, they indulge in a night of glamour, sex, and decadence. But what does Ana do when he wants to take their casual, fun relationship to another level? Will she stay her fiercely independent course or will she allow herself to submit to his seductive Latin charms?

Excerpt:

I collapsed against him, holding his head against my chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we stayed silent together enjoying the afterglow. He stroked my face and my hair. He slowly eased me back onto sofa. He kissed me gently and stroked my abdomen and my breasts.

"Siempre bonita. Siempre elegante," he ran his hand down my legs, "Siempre mia."

I giggled, "I don't know about that last part…I am not always yours."

He placed a gentle finger to my lips, "Shhhhh, mi amor, mienta a mi. Please, lie to me. Just for tonight."

****************
Title -Wish Fulfillment Inc.
Author -Penny Ash
Release Date - September 28, 2007
Cover Artist - Penny Ash
Genre - Fantasy
Heat Level - Erotic
Word Count -12,400
Price - $3.50

When Glenn Masterson is blinded in the line of duty he experiences a brief moment of self pity and wishes for a Fairy to come and fix things. He should have remembered the old saying 'be careful what you wish for, you may get it.'

Twinklebell has been having a bad century. She's lost her wings and she's lost a dragon. Dispatch is not pleased with her and she's assigned to Glenn. From their first meeting sparks of attraction fly and tempers flare as the DEA agent and the Fairy resign themselves to working together to find the errant dragon and get Twinklebell's wings back.

Exerpt:

It was late, activity in the hospital had slowed and quieted at last, but he still couldn't sleep. The air felt prickly, supercharged with electricity, like the air before a big thunderstorm. He rather thought he could smell ozone and heard a faint tinkling like the sound of glass wind chimes. Glass wind chimes? What the hell? he thought, the sound getting louder.

Suddenly there was a phoompf! And a gust of lime and tequila scented air followed by a feminine sounding giggle. "Whoa kids, flying and 3-D just don't mix after twelve tequilas and sixteen limes... or was it sixteen tewuil-tequal-tklee... oh, whatever. Glu-Ghlel Mnas-snater-mnso?" Asked a very drunk female voice.

************

Title -Playig With The Gods
Author - Sarah Rainwater Tanner
Release Date - September 28, 2007
Cover Artist - Missy Sue Hanson
Genre - Fantasy
Heat Level - Erotic
Word Count - 14,351
Price - $3.50

Amaryllis Jasper has lost control of her life. After being fired from her dreary accounting job, she finds herself the sole heir of a Greek bakery in Massachusetts, once owned by a woman she had never even met. There, she meets Priapus, owner of the neighboring sex shop who is actually a Greek fertility god. Amaryllis has no problem admitting she is attracted to the man, but his motivations for seducing her not what she expected.

Playing with the Gods is full of lusty scenes in which Amaryllis explores a sexual side of herself she had not known existed. But will she be able to forgive Priapus when Hera informs her of his devious ways?

Excerpt:

He was waiting for me. The sun had just started to set, filling the sky with a rainbow of orange, pink and yellow but when I caught sight of him I forgot all about the evening sky. He leaned against the doorframe - the splash of colors silhouetting his figure, arms crossed over a broad chest, faded jeans that were just tight enough, the look of raw lust bleeding from his eyes. I have never in my life become instantly wet just from looking at a man until that moment.

His gaze traveled from the tips of my manicured toes, up my well-shaped legs - which retained a year-round tan thanks to an unknown Mediterranean ancestor – past the very brief material of my skirt and stopped at the middle of my well-worn, very tight shirt. He stared for so long I started to get a little nervous.

***************
Title - Paradise Lagoon
Author -Capri Montgomery
Release Date -September 28, 2007
Cover Artist - Missy Sue Hanson
Genre -Fantasy
Heat Level - Erotic
Word Count - 15,475
Price - $3.50

If you survived a tumultuous ocean, only to wash up, alone, on the beach of Paradise, what would you do?

My first thought was of my foster sister Leslie, and the friends we had on the boat before it disappeared beneath the water. I wondered if they too had made it. When I looked out ahead of me, all I could see were trees and sand; there was no mistaken the fact, I was alone. Or at least I thought I was, until the equivalent of a male underwear model walked up behind me. He informed me that I wasn't alone. I felt relief, until the others started to appear. Relief quickly turned to fear.

Forced into marriage, stranded for eternity, my only comfort was in the only other survivor—Leslie. Together, we would struggle to survive Paradise

Excerpt:

They wrenched Leslie from my side. I tried to get to her, but my guard pulled so hard on the chain I fell to my knees. His hand clasped in my hair and pulled back so possessively, so fiercely that I knew he was telling me to stop fighting. He was in control.

"Enough! She is to be my wife, and I would prefer her not to be bruised or broken." I heard the voice of another man, another god.

I hadn't yet been able to stand, but without the strong hand wrapped in my hair, I was able to look up to see who had just saved me. He stood in front of me, tall, masculine, thick with muscle. I looked into his deep blue eyes and I felt fear. I knew he wouldn't let me go. I also knew I was powerless to escape on my own. Fear seized me, but I refused to show it.

**************

Title -Bedtime Stories
Author - Eva Hore
Release Date - September 28, 2007
Cover Artist - Missy Sue Hanson
Genre - Erotic Short Stories
Heat Level - Erotic
Word Count -21,180
Price - $3.50

Five titilating tales of the myriad ways to refresh the magic in the bedroom for married couples! It's amazing what Video tapes, menages, nudist camps and stables and horses can accomplish!

Excerpt:

She didn't hesitate. Totally nude she leaned on the desk with her bum twitching in the air, her feet slightly apart. She shook her hair seductively and looked long and hard into the camera. I felt as though she knew I was there, watching.

Michael stood and out of his drawer he produced a switch. It looked like it was made of bamboo. Gently he started to whip her.




Dark Eden Press
... where temptation is only a book away
darkedenpress.com



Sassy Brit
Sassy's Bio
Alternative-Read.com

http://www.shelfari.com/SassyBrit
http://www.myspace.com/sassy_brit
http://www.authorsden.com/sassybrit
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/sazzychattysassy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uk_reviewer/
http://www.facebook.com/p/Sassy_Brit/528982626

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Technorati Categories:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join in with the fun!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"The Inside Story" as told by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
Lively and Spirited Reviews
"Joining authors and readers together..."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Click to join An_Alternative_Read

Receive TWO free ebooks, upon joining!

Degrees of Sickness by Sharon Maria Bidwell, and The Scythian Stone by Jon F. Baxley
will be yours free to keep upon joining our Yahoo group!



Degrees of Sickness by Sharon Maria Bidwell, is not available anywhere else than our Alternative-Read Yahoo group!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NEW RELEASES: Check Out The New Releases From Dark Eden Press! NEW RELEASES: Check Out The New Releases From Dark Eden Press! Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 4:40 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.