INTERVIEW: With author, Larriane Wills! Conducted by Lucille P Robinson - Alternative-Read.com

INTERVIEW: With author, Larriane Wills! Conducted by Lucille P Robinson

Interview with Larriane Wills conducted by Lucille P Robinson

LR: I want to talk about both your books that I've just finished. One is a Science Fiction and the other a Fantasy/Historical Romance. Two very different stories yet with a certain drawing power. Each time I left either story to perform any daily chore, it stayed in my mind as though drawing me back to its pages. Your characters and the story instantly grab me, Ms. Wills. I can't say it's just the characters. Perhaps it's more that the characters so perfectly a fit the story. Since Looking Glass Portal is the first one I read, let's discuss it first.

Will you give us a brief sentence or two describing Looking Glass Portal and how you came to write the story?

LW: Garrett is a modern day cowboy, a loner by choice, not planning to be among the living much longer. After being attacked, mortally wounded and taken aboard a space ship, he tries really hard to keep that detachment. The characters and creatures there have other ideas. As to how I came to write the story, I have to admit I don't remember what started it off. I started writing years (and years) ago, not doing anything with my stories other than packing them away. When I 'came out of the closet' Portal, a fav, was one of the first I began working on to prepare for submission. Once re-writing began, it expanded with more ideas.

LR: Still talking about Looking Glass Portal, how did you come to build such a world? All the details made it live!

LW: The details came into existence, some as I needed them to make the story work, others to create an image for the reader to visualize. Just be happy I don't add everything I visualize. You wouldn't be able to lift the book off the table if I did.

Read more here, at the alternative-read.com site!

ENTER LARRIANE'S COMPETITION! For a chance to see your drawing as her bookplate, plus $ and other prizes, click here! CLOSING DATE for your entries is Dec 5th, but then the book voting lasts one month - until Jan 5th 2008!

Lucille P Robinson http://blog.lucilleperkinsrobinson.com http://www.tjbook-list.blogspot.com (Review Blog)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Technorati Categories:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join in with the fun!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"The Inside Story" as told by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
Lively and Spirited Reviews
"Joining authors and readers together..."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Click to join An_Alternative_Read

Receive TWO free ebooks, upon joining!

Degrees of Sickness by Sharon Maria Bidwell, and The Scythian Stone by Jon F. Baxley
will be yours free to keep upon joining our Yahoo group!



Degrees of Sickness by Sharon Maria Bidwell, is not available anywhere else than our Alternative-Read Yahoo group!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

INTERVIEW: With author, Larriane Wills! Conducted by Lucille P Robinson INTERVIEW: With author, Larriane Wills! Conducted by Lucille P Robinson Reviewed by Anonymous on 10:17 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.