131. An Alternative LINK: Record keeping~ Index cards - Alternative-Read.com

131. An Alternative LINK: Record keeping~ Index cards

Here are a few sites to help you with the organisation of your records (articles, reviews, novel notes etc) in index card format. I use index cards myself, which I find more trustworthy (if a little more time consuming) than leaving all my important information on my computer. Past experience has taught me backing up my computer is not enough these days. Who knows when you might lose your work on your computer and your backup disc stops working?

Take a look at these:


(main link above)


(to plot a novel)


(research)


(where to buy UK)

(screenwriting with index cards)

(digital short films - book with reference to using index cards)


(storyline software downloads - review)

(keeping tabs on characters)


(index card cabinets)


(PDF - taking notes)



TJ





131. An Alternative LINK: Record keeping~ Index cards 131. An Alternative LINK: Record keeping~ Index cards Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 2:58 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.