107.. An Alternative Read: Group Member NEWS! - Alternative-Read.com

107.. An Alternative Read: Group Member NEWS!

From:

Myrna Lou
Palmist/Psychic/Author
www.myrnaloupalmistry.com
http://soulmateconnections.blogspot.com

I just had a wonderful phone call and want to share my good news.
A few weeks ago KHOW Radio, a Clear Channel station in Denver held a contest to find a new radio show host. I entered with a tape of the show I did for Whole Life Pages Directory in July. 500 applicants tried out; it is now narrowed it down to the top 10.

I will be joining Peter Boyles on air Nov. 7th from 8 to 9 AM. The winner will be announced the next day and that person does a remote on Nov. 11 and 12 from the Convention Center in Denver all day long both days and then gets their own show.

Wish me luck! I am so excited that I made the top 10 line-up. Even if I don’t win it shows I have the ability to carry a show of my own.

In Love & Light
Myrna Lou
Palmist/Psychic/Author
www.myrnaloupalmistry.com
http://soulmateconnections.blogspot.com
303-666-8771

Author of:
MAY I SEE YOUR HAND?
Palm Reading For Fun And Profit
Woman in the Moon Publishing 1997

SOUL MATE CONNECTIONS
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
About Relationships, Love, Romance
And Soul Mates Infinity Publishing 2003

DIARY OF A PALM READER
Infinity Publishing 2004


Have you got something to brag about? If so, let me know!




107.. An Alternative Read: Group Member NEWS! 107.. An Alternative Read: Group Member NEWS! Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 8:05 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.