102. An Alternative NIGHTMARE! - Alternative-Read.com

102. An Alternative NIGHTMARE!

Major computer problems for me here, so it may be a few days before I post another review. I'm at work now, so I'll post more on Monday to let you know my (computer's) progress!

I cannot access my email either, so if you want me - please email:
Tracy-Jane AT alternative-read.com (no spaces either side of @)

At least I'll have time to get plenty of reading done!

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. |I'll be back Monday! Please do come back soon.




102. An Alternative NIGHTMARE! 102. An Alternative NIGHTMARE! Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 5:05 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.