79. An Alternative LINK: Flylady.Net - Alternative-Read.com

79. An Alternative LINK: Flylady.Net

Your free online coach, cheerleader, and fairy-godmother for decluttering and organizing your home and life! Find out how daily reminders can help you clean up, stop procrastination and make more time for your writing!

I'm a great fan of flylady. I don't claim to do everything she recommends, but what I do is enough to help me organise my life much more effiently. There's even a meal planning section and some great suggestions for easy, time-saving crockpot meals. What a pity I broke mine!

Check out her brilliant site on the link above. Don't miss my review of her book, soon!

79. An Alternative LINK: Flylady.Net 79. An Alternative LINK: Flylady.Net Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 8:47 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.