3. Euro-Reviews ~ Romance: I am a Vampire and I Count ~ Jackie Rose - Alternative-Read.com

3. Euro-Reviews ~ Romance: I am a Vampire and I Count ~ Jackie Rose

Title: I am a Vampire and I Count

Author: Jackie Rose

Publisher: Extasy Books

Genre: Humour, Vampire, Series

Publication date: February, 2005

ISBN: 1-55410-247-2

Length :105

I am a Vampire and I Count ~ Jackie Rose

For my review please click on the above title.

Thank you.


[Reviewed May, 2005]





Euro-Reviews
3. Euro-Reviews ~ Romance: I am a Vampire and I Count ~ Jackie Rose 3. Euro-Reviews ~ Romance: I am a Vampire and I Count ~ Jackie Rose Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 2:41 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.