I generally write in the paranormal genre, though I've recently ventured into science fiction. Most of my writing fits the romance/erotica category, with the exception of my latest release from Wild Child Publishing, which is a Horror/Vampire/Dark Fantasy story.
If you like vampires, werewolves, aliens, ghosts, demons, barbarians from other planets, etc., then I probably have a story that will appeal to you. If you'd like to keep up with my writing, then I invite you sign up for my newsletter. I promise I won't clutter your email with endless mailings about me, and I won't bite.
Not hard, any way. Muahahaha…
Join Shannon's Newsletter:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shannon_Leigh_Newsletter
***
Thanks!
Shannon Leigh
"Giving readers the O in their erOtica."
Website: http://www.shannonleigh.org
Newsletter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shannon_Leigh_Newsletter
My Space: www.myspace.com/author_shannon_leigh
Blogspot: http://authorshannonleigh.blogspot.com
Weblog: http://shannonleigh.wordpress.com/
*Chasing Booty--the payoff is too good to pass up.*
*Dark Tales--Not your average bedtime story.*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)