Too bad my secret sassiness is simmering away in the background, waiting to strike ye down in a reign of terror, all ye who dare write a book that is not even worthy of our cut-price bargain bins. READ MORE...
© TJN/SB 2005-2006.
My Daily Random Question:
-----------
What makes YOU so very angry, you might burst a blood vessel at any moment?
The Happiness Manifesto:
-----------
(My way of calming down and part of my 43things to do list, which I'm writing here instead).
Today I'm grateful for:
1. Bookshelves - and lots of them.
2. Watching my son swim like I never knew he could!
3. Digital cameras. Taking photos and getting instant results - although, I do miss the real thing sometimes.
4. Hearing music that is new to me and loving it!
5. Having a two hour telephone conversation with a friend in need, and helping her to feel better.
Technorati Tags:
Backwash,
Columnist,
The Alternative Critical Column,
Personal Development,
alternative-read.com.
Click to join An_Alternative_Read
Readers! WIN FREE BOOKS in EXCLUSIVE members only 'book giveaways!'
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)